Soft green echo eyedrop antidote
This is a vial filled with a remarkably versatile liquid. It will fix just about anything that could be wrong with you.
(In-game plural: soft green echo eyedrop antidotes)
Item number: 588
Description ID: 516563740
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Penultimate Fantasy Airship
- Irritating Series of Random Encounters
- Quiet Healer
- dungeoneering kit
- Penultimate Fantasy chest (0-5)
- Using this will allow you to select one effect to remove:
- Wow! This thing will cure anything!
- If you have no active effects:
- You don't have any effects to remove -- don't waste your soft echoey green drop antidote, or whatever it's called.
- If you run out:
- You don't have any more green fluffy antidote echo drops, or whatever they're called.
- If trying to remove a poisoned effect with an anti-anti-antidote in your inventory, the anti-anti-antidote will be used instead.
- If trying to remove Goofball Withdrawal:
- Nothing but more goofballs is gonna cure what ails you, man.
- If trying to remove Cursed by The RNG:
- It's inscrutable, ineffable, and insoftgreeneyedropechoable.
- If trying to remove Form of...Bird!, Shape of...Mole! or Form of...Cockroach!:
- You don't want to disappoint the Llama -- you should probably experience this whole reincarnation thing to the fullest.
- If trying to remove Coated in Slime:
- You only succeed in smearing the slime around a little.
- If trying to remove Everything Looks Blue, Everything Looks Red, or Everything Looks Yellow:
- Seeing colors is a state of mind, not something that can be washed away with simple eyedrops.
- If trying to remove Deep-Tainted Mind:
- The taint in your mind is too deep for the echo thingy to reach.
- If trying to remove any other unremovable effect, such as Pill Party! or any of the detrimental effects acquired through Dreadsylvanian combat:
- That effect can't be removed.
- If trying to remove the same effect more than once:
- You don't have that effect. Are you trying to rip a hole in the space-effect continuum?
- Often abbreviated to SGEEA.
- Removes any effect except for those stated above.
- The list of effects is sorted in ascending order by effect ID.
- Previously, you could not remove Eau de Tortue. This most likely changed with the Turtle Taming revamp on July 15, 2014, and had the following message:
- No matter what you do, you can't get the smell off of you.
- The name of this item is a combination of 5 of the status curing items in the Final Fantasy game series.
- Soft cures Petrify status
- Green Cherry cures Imp status
- Echo Screen cures Mute status
- Eyedrop cures Dark status
- Antidote cures Poison status
- "Wow! This thing will cure anything!" makes fun of the healing properties of each individual item in the original Final Fantasy game series, when mixed in an all-in-one item. Also, possibly references the Remedy item from the same series which, pretty much, did cure just about everything.
"588" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.