Soft green echo eyedrop antidote
This is a vial filled with a remarkably versatile liquid. It will fix just about anything that could be wrong with you.
(In-game plural: soft green echo eyedrop antidotes)
- The Penultimate Fantasy Airship
- Irritating Series of Random Encounters
- Quiet Healer
- dungeoneering kit
- Penultimate Fantasy chest (0-5)
- Using this will allow you to select one effect to remove:
- Wow! This thing will cure anything!
- If you have no active effects:
- You don't have any effects to remove -- don't waste your soft echoey green drop antidote, or whatever it's called.
- If you run out:
- You don't have any more green fluffy antidote echo drops, or whatever they're called.
- If trying to remove a poisoned effect with an anti-anti-antidote in your inventory, the anti-anti-antidote will be used instead.
- If trying to remove Goofball Withdrawal:
- Nothing but more goofballs is gonna cure what ails you, man.
- If trying to remove Cursed by The RNG:
- It's inscrutable, ineffable, and insoftgreeneyedropechoable.
- You don't want to disappoint the Llama -- you should probably experience this whole reincarnation thing to the fullest.
- If trying to remove Coated in Slime:
- You only succeed in smearing the slime around a little.
- Seeing colors is a state of mind, not something that can be washed away with simple eyedrops.
- If trying to remove Deep-Tainted Mind:
- The taint in your mind is too deep for the echo thingy to reach.
- If trying to remove any other unremovable effect, such as Pill Party! or any of the detrimental effects acquired through Dreadsylvanian combat:
- That effect can't be removed.
- If trying to remove the same effect more than once:
- You don't have that effect. Are you trying to rip a hole in the space-effect continuum?
- Often abbreviated to SGEEA.
- Removes any effect except for those stated above.
- The list of effects is sorted in ascending order by effect ID.
- Previously, you could not remove Eau de Tortue. This most likely changed with the Turtle Taming revamp on July 15, 2014, and had the following message:
- No matter what you do, you can't get the smell off of you.
- The name of this item is a combination of 5 of the status curing items in the Final Fantasy game series.
- Soft cures Petrify status
- Green Cherry cures Imp status
- Echo Screen cures Mute status
- Eyedrop cures Dark status
- Antidote cures Poison status
- "Wow! This thing will cure anything!" makes fun of the healing properties of each individual item in the original Final Fantasy game series, when mixed in an all-in-one item. Also, possibly references the Remedy item from the same series which, pretty much, did cure just about everything.
|TOP 10 soft green echo eyedrop antidote collections|
6. RcGuy10 - 75645 | 7. Optimus747 - 62999 | 8. Butterz - 51950 | 9. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 22369 | 10. Fronobulax - 22223
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings