Sneaky wrapping paper
This is a single-serving roll of sophisticated wrapping paper that, like a chameleon or an octopus, is perfect for stuffing with toys. I mean it takes on the color of its surroundings. Sorry about that, chameleons and octopuses.
(In-game plural: rolls of sneaky wrapping paper)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Takes you to Hide a Gift! so you can add a gift to a list for last zone in which you adventured. When a player adventures in that zone, they have a chance of finding the gift in the A hidden surprise! noncombat.
- If your last zone does not permit hiding gifts, you instead just get a message:
- Sorry, but the last place you adventured isn't a place where gifts can be hidden!
- Attempting to use this item after December 31, 2014:
- All of the Crimbo magic is gone from this stuff.
|TOP 10 sneaky wrapping paper collections|
6. Agressive Coffee Addict - 996 | 7. salticid - 988 | 8. Rabbit House - 300 | 9. Lowman101 - 250 | 10. DiscoToon - 200
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings