Sneaky Pete's Gate
Behind the Gate of Sneaky Pete stands a statue of Sneaky Pete, the most Moxious of the Thieves of the Times of Old.
The statue holds a giant basket, with the words "IT PUTS THE MEAT IN THE BASKET" carved into the side of it.
If you insert 200 to 10,000*LVL meat:
The statue of Sneaky Pete winks at you. You feel Moxiousness well up within you. You gain N Smarm.
During an Avatar of Sneaky Pete run
- During an Avatar of Sneaky Pete run, Sneaky Pete's Gate acts as a skill trainer.
- The statue of Sneaky Pete winks as you approach.
- If you have any Sneaky Pete skill points:
- Head to the Dungeoneers' Association and learn some new Sneaky Pete skills!.
- All of the Avatar of Sneaky Pete Skills that you do not yet have will be listed, and if you have any skill points, you will be able to choose a skill tree. When you do, you will receive the first skill in that tree that you do not have.
- If you don't have a Sneaky Pete's key, you can still visit the gate by creating a top menu icon, or by using the
/go Sneaky Pete's Gatechat command.
- You are limited to a total of 10,000 Meat donated per level per day, to all statues combined.
- A statue gives floor(Meat/200) number of die rolls, each of which gives 1-2 of the appropriate substat, with equal likelihood. This means per level, you have up to 50 rolls per day of 1-2 stat each, meaning that you can potentially get 50-100 mainstat per level.
- This gate and its two counterparts are successors to the shrines of The Hall of The Legends of The Times of Old. They are currently within The Dungeoneers' Association.
- Unlike an Avatar of Boris, an Avatar of Sneaky Pete cannot donate Meat for stats at his Legend's gate.
- Sneaky Pete's message refers to "It puts the lotion in the basket", a quote from The Silence of the Lambs.