This is a talon that must have fallen off of a bat out of hell. Or, possibly, it's all that remains of a bat who was flying out of hell not quite as fast as a bat out of hell ought to fly. There's definitely something otherworldly about it, and something batty, too.
(In-game plural: smoking talons)
- When used with a Pasta Thrall active:
- You hold the smoking talon aloft and convert it into raw psychic energy, which <thrall> consumes.
- Adds 10 experience to your current Pasta Thrall. It will be consumed even when your Thrall is at Level 10.
- First use from inventory as a Pastamancer:
- Subsequent uses as a Pastamancer:
|Using this item will sever your connection with <name>. Are you sure you want to do this?|
|You have no idea what to do with this thing.|
- The "Ampersand Exclamation Point Hash At Symbol" part of the use text refers to a method used by comic strips and other written media to signify that someone is cursing, without actually showing the inappropriate language (though it would be written &!#@, not as words).
|TOP 10 smoking talon collections|
6. Artie Effham - 7 | 7. liffe - 6 | 8. Castiel - 6 | 9. Noskilz - 6 | 10. bellyflop111 - 6
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings