Slay Your Nemesis Quest
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
This quest is no longer in the game. It has been replaced by Me and My Nemesis.
Once you have accumulated about 270 substats of your main stat, the Guild Member of your class will tell you to go face your nemesis. This happens shortly after 15 <mainstat>.
- NOTE: This quest is not required to continue with other council quests.
- NOTE: Your current guild will inform you that they are searching for your Nemesis.
- Area access granted: The Dark and Dank and Sinister Cave
- Collect the following items from adventuring:
- Adventure in the The Dark and Dank and Sinister Cave
- Equip the Gnollish flyswatter to get past the Fly Bend.
- Walk past the broken door (it will use the cog and sprocket)
- Give the troll your fairy gravy
- Equip the Knob Goblin tongs to get past the salad-covered door
- Give the troll your catsup (or ketchup)
- Prepare for a fight with your nemesis...
- Seal Clubber: Gorgolok, the Infernal Seal
- Turtle Tamer: Stella, the Turtle Poacher
- Pastamancer: Spaghetti Elemental
- Sauceror: Lumpy, the Sinister Sauceblob
- Disco Bandit: The Spirit of New Wave
- Accordion Thief: Somerset Lopez, Dread Mariachi
- You will receive a reward based on your class:
- Seal Clubber: Scalp of Gorgolok
- Turtle Tamer: Elder Turtle Shell
- Pastamancer: Colander of Em-er'il
- Sauceror: Ancient Saucehelm
- Disco Bandit: Disco 'Fro Pick
- Accordion Thief: El Sombrero De Lopez
- On your character sheet, under accomplishments, you will see: "You have slain your Nemesis in the Cave."
- If you have the skill Double-Fisted Skull Smashing, equipping the flyswatter or salad tongs in the off-hand slot while attempting to pass their respective blockades will work.
On initial visit:
We have received news that might be of interest to you, Adventurer. In the Dark and Dank and Sinister Cave, deep beneath the Big Mountains, our agents have detected the presence of a dangerous foe: <whoever your class's nemesis is>.
On subsequent visits:
You must face your nemesis in the Dark and Dank and Sinister Cave. Return to us when you have done so.
You have done well, Adventurer, in slaying your nemesis in the Dark and Dank and Sinister Cave. Take care of the hat you have found -- it will prove useful to you throughout your adventures.