Sizzling Weasel On a Stick
You step up to a hobo, somewhat puzzlingly dressed in lederhosen, who is pushing a small cart. The sign on the cart says "Sizzling Weasel On a Stick".
"Are we talking about real weasels here?" you ask the hobo. "On real sticks?"
"Oh with certainty," he says. "And mustard!" He opens the little oven-compartment in the cart, and holds one out to you. It still has the fur on it.
"It is such a delicacy from my homeland!" he says, smiling.
|Buy a sizzling weasel on a stick for 20 hobo nickels.|
- If you are not too full and have at least 20 hobo nickels:
You pay the strange little man, who slathers the weasel with some kind of brownish-yellow sauce that is hopefully mustard, and hands it to you.
It's... surprisingly tasty, actually. Who knew?
|You gain 60-80 Adventures.|
|You gain 200-400 Chutzpah.|
- If you are too full:
- Without at least 20 hobo nickels:
|Yeah, or not.|
You reject the proffered impaled mustelid as politely as possible, and ask the man for directions out of the marketplace.
- You may consume a food at only one of Big Merv's Protein Shakes, Suddenly Salad!, and Sizzling Weasel On a Stick per instance of the dungeon.
- Got Milk and munchies pill do not affect adventure gains from food consumed here.
- This adventure is a reference to the Sam & Max comic book Monkeys Violating The Heavenly Temple by Steve Purcell.