Silence at last
You look around for more of the annoying distractions that are preventing anybody from getting any sleep around here, but you can't find any. Finally, a moment's respite!
Speaking of which, you are getting pretty tired... Maybe before you head back out into the real world you could... yawn...
|Take a little nap|
You curl up and take a nap. When you wake up, you're back in your own bed!
It must have all been a dream. But wait -- what's this!?
|You acquire an item: spirit blanket|
|You acquire an item: spirit sheet|
|You acquire an item: spirit pillow|
|You acquire an item: spirit mattress|
|Wait... this nightstand wasn't here before...|
|spirit alarm clock|
Occurs in the Spirit World
- This happens every 15 to 20 adventures.
- Which item a player gets from the nap choice seems completely random.
- The nightstand appeared on November 7, 2013, prior to that your only choice was to take a nap.
- After the spirit alarm clock is defeated, the option to fight it will disappear.
- Losing to the spirit alarm clock will reset the timer.