|"Order up!" he yells,|
delivering lunches with
a side of punches.
Cooks meals for your other familiars.
Ability: Provides experience to your other familiars. Deals prismatic damage to enemies every turn. Drops potions.
Throne/Bjorn: Maximum HP/MP +20, gives HP and MP first three rounds
Hatchling: shortest-order cook
Familiar-Specific Equipment: blue plate
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +30% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +4 Muscle statgain
|| +25% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
||Deals Hot damage*
|*Hover for details
- Regular combat messages:
- <familiar> shouts "Order up! <short-order cook jargon>!" and hurls a plate of food at your opponent, causing X (+X) (+X) (+X) (+X) (+X).
|Monster attack power reduced by Y|
|Monster defense reduced by Y|
- After Combat:
- <familiar> shouts "Order up! <short-order cook jargon>!" and tosses a plate of food to <previous familiar>, who gains 1 exp!
- Swapping to a new familiar (once per different familiar):
- <familiar> shouts "Order up for the new guy! <short-order cook jargon>, with a side of <short-order cook jargon>!" and tosses a plate of food to <incoming familiar>, who gains a bunch of experience!
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Order up! <familiar> yells. Cuppa Joe dry, extra gravel! He pours a cup of coffee into your ear.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- "Order up!" <familiar> yells. "Hot stack extra Canadia, hold the stack!" He empties a bottle of maple syrup into your ear.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <familiar> gives you a wink underneath his Tam O'Shanter, then gets back to scraping the grill.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <familiar> does a little jig around the maypole, wipes his hands on his apron, and gets back to his kitchen.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <familiar> grins at you with his wax lips. How does he yell out orders with those on?
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- X is 1 + floor(w/4) and Y is 1 + floor(w/10), where w is the Shorter-Order Cook's weight. The Shorter-Order Cook will attack and delevel on every round.
- Grants 1 familiar exp to your previously equipped familiar at the end of combat.
- Gives 81 familiar experience (100 with blue plate equipped) to each familiar when you first take them out of your terrarium (once per familiar per ascension).
- Stocking Mimic and Inflatable Dodecapede are exceptions and will never gain exp from this effect.
- Each Crimbo Ghost can gain this initial exp boost individually, thus allowing them to collectively gain three times as much from this effect since they share a pool of experience. This does not apply to the post-combat exp from adventuring with the Shorter-Order Cook equipped.
- Drops potions at the end of every 11 combats (9 with blue plate equipped).
- Potions are dropped in the following order:
| Short potions (11 adventures)
| Familiars will always act in combat (granted by every short potion)