You have the body and mind of a mole. Thankfully, it's just a regular mole, not a naked mole. Think how embarrassing that would be.
You're a Mole
- The Soul of the Mole choice for the The Gong Has Been Bung, triggered by using a llama lama gong (12 Adventures)
- Lets you adventure at Mt. Molehill in The Big Mountains, and grants the combat skills Tunnel Upwards and Tunnel Downwards.
- You are not allowed to adventure anywhere else. Attempting to do so yields the message:
- You find yourself strangely drawn to Mt. Molehill, in the Big Mountains.
- When trying to use a soft green echo eyedrop antidote to get rid of the effect, you get the message:
- You don't want to disappoint the Llama -- you should probably experience this whole reincarnation thing to the fullest.
- Local legend amongst moles is that the pygmy residents of the Hidden City revere moles as a delicacy. Probably not wise to mess around in here while you're so mole-like in appearance.
- The effect name is a reference to the Wonder Twins.