|| This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.
As you begin fishing around in the sewer, you feel a tug on your chewing-gum-on-a-string.
Before you know it, you've been pulled down into the sewer, and find yourself surrounded by Sewage Gnomes.
"We're feeling generous today," says one of the Gnomes. "You can take any three items from down here, and we'll take your clover."
(Choose any three:)
"And now," says the Sewage Gnome, "it's time for you to leave."
Occurs at The Sewer.
- Adventure occurs when you have a ten-leaf clover in your inventory.
- You can get only one item of a particular type each time you get the adventure. In other words, you can't use one adventure to get three spices or three trinkets.
- If you do not select exactly three items, you'll get the following text:
- Three shall be the number of items you take, and the number of items you take shall be three. Four items shalt thou not take, neither shalt thou take two, excepting that thou then proceedst to three.
- "We're feeling gegnerous today," says one of the Gnomes. "You can take agny three items from down here, and we'll take your clover."
- You don't lose the clover (or an adventure) unless you take the items. You can simply click "Back to Market Square" or the "Back" button of your browser to avoid the adventure.