Let me tell ya, young'un, back in my day these were the only candies we could get. None of your fancy Sugar Bombs, or the Holy Crap, This is Sours -- this was all we had. And we liked it!
(In-game plural: boxes of Senior Mints)
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
- Carnus Majorus, the Ancient Astronomer (1-2) (Occurs with Star Garb equipped)
- Drops about 1/15 of the time when cast.
|You eat the Senior Mints, and immediately become confused as to why anyone would ever eat Senior Mints.|
- "Senior Mints" is a play on the well-known candy Junior Mints.
- The use message and confused effect may be a play on the phrase "senior moment."
- The item description is a reference to Dana Carvey's character, "A Grumpy Old Man" from Saturday Night Live.
- "Sugar Bombs" may refer to Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson, in which Calvin's favorite brand of cereal is "Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs."
|TOP 10 Senior Mints collections|
6. iaruk - 203164 | 7. Eyeber - 200000 | 8. axlerider - 200000 | 9. Lotsaluck - 164145 | 10. jenrose - 162966
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings