|Locations||The Defiled Niche, The VERY Unquiet Garves|
|Monster Parts||head, tentacle|
Some necromancers, in a desperate final bid for immortality, perform dire rituals to become lihces. This one did it by accident, while trying to make some breakfast.
It strangles you with its ghostly tentacles while demanding a cure for pancakes. Ugh! Ouch! Ugh! (spooky damage)
It chomps you with its teeth, apparently having mistaken you for a bowl of chow mein. Oof! Oof! Ouch! (spooky damage)
It gazes deep into your soul with its mad eyes. You feel moody. Argh! Argh! Ooh! (spooky damage)
It swoops around you in ever-widening circles, trailing ectoplasm and madness, moaning like the spoookier cousin of a banshee. You don't know if it's attacking, or if it just forgot what it was doing again, but either way, it's spooky spooky spooky! Ow! Ouch! Ouch! (spooky damage)
It tries to strangle you with its ghostly tentacles, but you had spaghetti for breakfast this morning and know how to dodge.
It moans a spoooky moan, but gets distracted and starts talking about how Marie died and asking when jello is.
It tries to chomp you, but its jaw dislodges and falls off.
It gazes deep into your soul with its mad eyes, then forgets what it's doing and floats off.
It flies toward you again, then forgets where you are. It looks frantically around for you, even though you're standing directly in front of it. Maybe it's mistaken you for a tombstone. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: lihc eye (20.2% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: lihc face (8.7% chance)*|
If you are a Pastamancer:
|You acquire an item: shimmering tendrils (5.3% chance)*|
|You gain 11-12 <substat>.|
- The phrase about becoming immortal on accident refers to The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy mythos, in which an alien accidentally became immortal in an incident involving scientific equipment and breakfast. The Guide states that people who have attempted to recreate this accident have "wound up very silly looking, dead, or both."
- "Cure for pancakes" refers to a story from the June 18, 1997 issue of the parody news website, The Onion, titled "Alzheimer's Sufferers Demand Cure For Pancakes".
- "It tries to strangle you with its ghostly tentacles, but you had spaghetti for breakfast" refers to "spaghetti breakfast", which is a slang term for tentacle rape, a sub-genre of Japanese hentai.
- "Starts talking about how Marie died and asking when jello is" is a reference to a series of jokes about an elderly character in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode "The Deadly Mantis".
- "It gazes deep into your soul with its mad eyes. You feel moody." refers to the character "Mad-Eye Moody" from the Harry Potter series of books.