Seaside Town, 28 Days Later
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
Having stepped through the newly torn portal, adventurers found themselves in a barren wasteland. It seems the council hadn't been lying when they claimed they had "nuked" the whole area from orbit. Now 28 days into the future, it became clear what had happened elsewhere
- Market Square, 28 Days Later
- The Mall of Loathing, 28 Days Later
- Wrong Side of the Tracks, 28 Days Later
- The Hall of Braaaaains
- The rift leading to this location has been destroyed, and this location is only a memory.
- "28 days later" is a reference to the film of the same name, which sees the population of the British Isles turned to zombies (well, not really zombies, but actually psychotic cannibals) by a mysterious disease.