Seaside Town is the heart, or maybe spleen, of the Kingdom of Loathing. The Council of Loathing presides here, and you can also find training, adventure, clans, and 24-hour shopping.
The Town is divided into several areas:
- Wrong Side of the Tracks
- Right Side of the Tracks
- The Museum
- The Council of Loathing
- The Clan District
- The Odd Jobs Board
- Little Canadia (Open to Mysticality signs only)
- The Time-Twitching Tower (during Twitch Livestream world events only)
- Market Square
- A Yuletide Bonfire (Only on Yuletide)
- Trick or Treat! (Only on Halloween)
- The Mushroom District (Only in a Path of the Plumber run)
- Seaside Town is the former home of the Huge Cannon.
- On October 25, 2010, the The Dungeon Full Of Dungeons was combined with The Hall of The Legends of The Times of Old in The Big Mountains to make The Dungeoneers' Association. Its former location in town was reoccupied with The Dungeon Full Of Skeletons.
- On October 26, 2010, The Mall of Loathing moved to Desert Beach, just north of the border, as The Skeleton-Infested Mall of Loathing appeared.
- On October 29, 2010, the skeletons managed to completely level the previously skeleton-infested mall and dungeon.
- On October 30, 2010, the skeletons left the walls around Seaside Town in rubble, as they congregated in The Cannon Museum.
- On November 5, 2010, the appearance of Seaside Town changed dramatically, as the walls were all torn down. Here is the version of Seaside Town that stood for roughly 6 years.
- Here is the version of Seaside Town that stood for roughly five days.
- On September 26, 2013, A Yawning Abyssal Portal opened as part of the Infernal Incursion event. It closed the following day.
- On September 1, 2014, the appearance of Seaside Town was altered. Here is the version of Seaside Town that stood for roughly 4 years.
- Each time the Time-Twitching Tower appeared in the past, it grew by one floor:
- Seaside Town also appears in the SNES-game Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.