A seal used to use this to keep its brains safe, until someone knocked the brains out of it and made it into a helmet to keep your brains safe. Does that strike you as a little bit ironic?
(In-game plural: seal-skull helmets)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Seal Clubber
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- With the rollout of NS13, this item became part of a Seal Clubber's initial inventory, replacing the seal tooth (which is now a Hermit item).
- Prior to October 4, 2010, this item did not have any enchantments.
- This item used to Pulverize into twinkly powder until a hidden update on or before January 13, 2014.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 seal-skull helmet collections|
6. Torg SilverStone - 12299 | 7. mr squiggles - 11144 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 11100 | 9. mwahaha - 7820 | 10. Burk - 7460
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings