The inside of the swimming pool is a 10x5 grid, with labelled current avatars of all clan members presently screwing around half-visible above the water.
- Up, Down, Left and Right move the player one square in respective direction. Buttons which would move the player into the pool wall become invisible. Attempting to move into a square currently occupied by another clan member displays a comment bubble with the message
Ouch! Bumped into clannie
- Say displays the entered message (up to 30 characters long) in a speech bubble
- Handstand flips the avatar upside down and causes anything the player says to be replaced with "blub blub blub". Choosing Stand Up returns the player to his or her original state. Furthermore, doing a handstand allows the player to Dive for Treasure once per day, resulting in finding one of the items listed below. This is accompanied by a comment bubble with the message
I found item!
- Close Eyes displays a comment bubble "Eyes Closed" and renders everyone else's avatars invisible. Choosing Open Eyes shows them again displays the comment "Eyes Wide Open"
- Get Out: returns the player to the VIP Lounge:
You leave the pool.
- You get here by choosing Cannonball! in the An Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool.
- Similarly to the Hobopolis adventure Despite All Your Rage, playing in the pool severely limits what can be done in the Kingdom. One cannot check one's inventory, look at one's options menu, use any skills, visit the mall or one's display case, display player profiles from chat, adventure anywhere... One cannot do anything except reading the quest log, opening the skills menu or chatting.
- Speech and comment bubbles remain visible for about 25 seconds, until the player takes another action, or until a new bubble of any avatar in the pool appears which would overlap the old one.
- Even though comments about finding treasure in the pool are written in first person, they are not garbled by being upside down.
- Wearing an inflatable duck alters your avatar within the pool.