Your pace is suddenly and rudely interrupted when you slip on a banana peel that some thoughtless clod has left on the ground. Your foot slips out from under you with a woosh and your arms windmill furiously as you attempt to maintain your balance, but it is in vain. You land, painfully, on your back, and the sudden shock and vibration throughout your body causes a jolt in your optic nerves, producing flashes of light not unlike stars spinning around your head.
Man, that's hilarious!
- Speculatively replaces the fourth, fifth, or sixth combat adventure after discarding a banana peel from your inventory. Will not occur from use in combat.
- Receiving this adventure 3 times will make one eligible for the Slapstick trophy.
- This adventure will not occur at the Shore, The Cake-Shaped Arena, Fernswarthy's Basement, or the Campground.
- This adventure may override the semi-rare counter.
- This adventure is obtainable when falling-down drunk.
- The words in this are not affected by the sword behind inappropriate prepositions.
- Discarding multiple peels will only cause this adventure to occur once.
- Schadenfreude is a German word meaning pleasure taken from someone else's pain or misfortune (literally "harm's joy").