The Scavenger Hunt is an event at The Cake-Shaped Arena in which familiars try to find more items from a list of objects than their opponent. The event costs 100 meat, takes 1 adventure, and can earn the familiar between 2 to 5 experience.
The number of items a familiar will find is
8 + B + 1d5 items
where B is the weight bonus of the familiar.
- Familiars that are unable to perform in this event receive no bonus and will only find between 9 and 13 items.
- Familiars that are weak in this event receive a bonus of their weight - 3.
- Familiars that are average in this event receive a bonus of their weight.
- Familiars that are strong in this event receive a bonus of their weight + 3.
If your familiar can find more items than the house familiar, your familiar will gain the following experience.
- 8 or more items: 2 experience
- 7 items: 3 experience
- 6 items: 4 experience
- 0-5 items: 5 experience
For a chart showing how all familiars do in this event, see The Cake-Shaped Arena.