With this thing in hand, you feel like you could summon up enough sauce to flood the streets of London and Birmingham.
(In-game plural: Saucepanics)
|lump of Brituminous coal||saucepan|
- You absorb X Soulsauce from your opponent.
Burn down the disco!
- The Mysticality percentage bonus is 2 times your current Smithsness.
- Pulverises into a handful of Smithereens.
- You must have a saucepan, 5-Alarm Saucepan, warbear oil pan, oil pan, 17-alarm Saucepan, Saucepanic, frying brainpan, or Windsor Pan of the Source in inventory or equipped in order to cast Sauceror buffs. The Saucepanic yields a buff length of 15 Adventures.
- A reference to the song "Panic" by The Smiths. The song features the lyrics "Panic on the streets on London, Panic on the streets of Birmingham", which are referenced in the item description.
|TOP 10 Saucepanic collections|
6. Poncho the Sane - 51 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 37 | 8. kirByllAmA - 25 | 9. Raullen - 24 | 10. salticid - 17
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings