This is a perfectly calm, inanimate piece of furniture primarily used for the storage of hats. It'd be handy to have around the house, unless it flipped its lid and went mad. But really, how likely is that?
(In-game plural: sane hatrackers)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the sane hatrack in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|He does a couple of somersaults, then rants about the garden gnome conspiracy.|
|You decide to name him Gagarth.|
- March 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Can equip any hat, does different things depending on the hat it's wearing.
- The picture for the sane hatrack is the Pisces symbol rotated 90 degrees.
- This item is most likely a reference to the Mad Hatter. This connection is even more likely, considering it is being released exactly two years after the March hat/Wild Hare.
|TOP 10 sane hatrack collections|
6. Birdy - 6 | 7. gonepostal - 6 | 8. Harml3ss - 5 | 9. Buzzbuzz - 5 | 10. Bellyfuss1 - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
naughty origami kit
| sane hatrack
| Succeeded by:|
Sp'n-Zor's Grimoire of "Tasteful" Gifts