|Locations||The Daily Dungeon|
This room is guarded by a lime with nasty pointy teeth. Look on the bright side - if it bites you, at least you won't get scurvy.
You tip the bottle, and the lime bites you. Ugh! Ouch! Oof!
It licks some salt, swigs some tequila, and bites you in the <ankle>. Irony! Ouch! Ooh! Eek!
It pummels you with its thick rind. If only your rind had been a little thicker, you wouldn't be bleeding now. Argh!
You tip the bottle, and the lime bites you. Oof! Ouch!
It uses its sabre-teeth to open a can on you. Unfortunately for you, it's not a can of tomato juice, but of whup-ass. Your head explodes like a atom bomb from the beating. Ouch!
It tries to chomp you with its giant sabre-teeth, but you use it to open a can of tomato juice instead.
It tries to bite you, but you bite it first. Limey!
It spits corrosive juice at you, but you dodge this corrosion (hey now, hey now now).
It tries to pummel you with its thick rind, but your rind is too thick for it to make an impact.
It wants to toss some salt at you, but it's lost its shaker of salt.
It tries to spear you with two fangs, but you plead to be spared the spear.
It snaps at you with its fearsome sabre-teeth, but accidentally lodges one in the floor. It wiggles back and forth, doing a sabre-dance. You stand back and laugh. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 12-18 Meat (average: 15, stdev: 1.58)*|
|You acquire an item: twist of lime (? chance)*|
|You gain 3-4 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Daily Dungeon.
- "Nasty pointy teeth" is probably a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- Eating limes is a method of preventing scurvy, a vitamin C deficiency disease often gotten by sailors.
- "You dodge this corrosion (hey now, hey now now)" is from the song "This Corrosion" by The Sisters of Mercy, which has the refrain "Hey now, hey now now, sing this corrosion to me".
- Messages about sabre-teeth opening cans are references to The Flintstones, where sabre-toothed animals were used as can openers.
- The fumble message is a reference to Sabre Dance.
- The improper grammar of "Your head explodes like a atom bomb" echoes the line "Her head exploded like a atom bomb" in the They Might Be Giants song "I've Got A Fang."