| This page is in need of content.
The fear of spiders comes from a place deep in the evolutionary history of our brains. It's a primal fear. A cape fear. And if preying on a fear that intense is your idea of a prank, then ha ha ha, here's a cool thing for you.
(In-game plural: rubber spiders)
- Summon Confiscated Things
- On yourself:
- You decide against scaring yourself with that spider.
- On another player:
- You carefully hide the spider where <player> is sure to find it.
- On another player who is in Hardcore or Ronin:
- That item cannot be used on a player in Ronin or Hardcore.
- On another player who already has a spider waiting for them:
- You run across an already hidden spider when you go to hide this spider, and decide to wait a while.
- Causes the target to fight a giant rubber spider. The combat will occur 10-20 adventures after the spider is used.
- Rollover does not reset the counter for encountering the spider.
- Before August 3, 2014, this item could be used on players in Hardcore or Ronin and was (incorrectly) marked as type usable (self or others).
|TOP 10 rubber spider collections|
6. fractalnavel - 330 | 7. Mac_Gyver - 303 | 8. kirByllAmA - 298 | 9. General_Herpes - 209 | 10. Cryanger - 201
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings