Rock band flyers
This is a stack of flyers promoting some ridiculous top 40 rock band.
(In-game plural: rock band flyerss)
- In general:
|You slap a flyer up on your opponent[s]. It enrages <him>.|
|Monster gets a successful attack.|
|Anybody who would see this flyer is probably too busy fighting in the war to go to a concert. Try advertising somewhere else.|
- When used again during an adventure you've already used it in:
|You've already advertised here.|
- When used after you have finished the Mysterious Island Quest without finishing the Arena sidequest:
|The Rock Promoters are long gone, and the scheduled day of the show has passed. You toss the stack of flyers in a trash can.|
- Use these to Advertise for the Mysterious Island Arena.
- Using one of these gives the monster a 100% hit rate on that turn's attack. If something would prevent that attack (such as entangling noodles) you won't get hit.
- The monster will do more damage on that turn's attack.
- Likewise, if your familiar kills the monster in the same round, the monster will not attack (contrary to what is implied by current Combat Tree).
- Similarly, when ambidextrously funk-slung with a stunning item (e.g., a plot hole or jar of swamp gas) the monster will not attack if the stunning item hits successfully.
- The Mayflower bouquet will block the monster's attack as part of its normal function, following slapping the flyer on them.