This "candy" looks to be a handful of gravel, infused with gaseous vapors and coated in sugar. Guaranteed to be as good for your teeth as it is your digestive tract.
(In-game plural: packets of Rock Pops)
- When Worlds Collide (3) (Occurs only in Floaty Fatigues)
- abandoned candy (0-5)
- papier-mâché trophy piñata (0-5)
- Stocking Mimic in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You munch on the Rock Pops. It's like there's a party in your mouth, and everyone is invited!|
- Rock Pops is a name reversal of the retro candy Pop Rocks, a carbonated candy designed to make popping sounds when eaten.
- "It's like there's a party in my mouth, and everyone's invited!" is a line used in an old Butterfingers commercial, though it is better known for appearing in The Simpsons twice, once as Moe's reaction to a "Flaming Homer", and once as Ken Griffey Jr.'s reaction to Mr. Burns' tonic.
|TOP 10 Rock Pops collections|
6. shwei - 31337 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 16666 | 8. Garrotte - 16280 | 9. Christineressiatulanie - 16057 | 10. Popcorn Insane - 15762
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings