This is an egg laid by a robotic goose. It's not golden (though it probably does have some gold wire in its circuits) but it definitely glitters, on account of all of the tiny flashing lights. If there was also an adage about how everything that beeps a lot is not gold, you could put another sentence here similar to the last one.
(In-game plural: robotronic eggs)
- Dropped after combat by a RoboGoose
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You activate the egg and toss it to the ground. A spool of gauze pops out of the egg and soothingly winds its way around your wounds. You feel coddled by the egg.|
|You activate the egg and toss it to the ground. The egg shoots a matter-altering ray that rearranges your opponent's parts in various entertaining ways, leaving it thoroughly scrambled and dealing 62-80 damage worth of internal injuries.|
|You activate the egg and toss it to the ground. The egg rolls over to your opponent and explodes with a brilliant flash of light. Your opponents look dazed and confused -- I guess that egg was sunny-side up.|
|You activate the egg and toss it to the ground. The egg rolls over to your opponent, then shoots a series of tiny darts... at you. Look like you've been poached.|
|You activate the egg and toss it to the ground. Lights flash and beeping fills the air as the egg splits open down previously invislble seams, and reveals itself to contain a tiny robotic goose. Its eyes light up, turn toward you briefly, then go dark again.|
- The rate at which one receives the deactivated RoboGoose is about 1%.
- It doesn't seem possible to get additional deactivated RoboGooses when a player already has one in his Display Case or a RoboGoose familiar in his terrarium.
- The use of the term 'glitter' in the description comes from the saying, "All that glitters is not gold." The adage is generally considered to be a slight modification of a line from Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.
- Each attack message (except the one that gives you the deactivated RoboGoose) is phrased in terms of a specific way to cook eggs: Coddled, Scrambled, Over Hard, Sunny Side Up, and Poached.
- "Your opponent looks dazed and confused" in the combat messages is probably a reference to the song "Dazed and Confused" by Led Zeppelin.
- The item name Robotronic egg could be a reference to Dr. Eggman (also known as Dr. Robotnik) from Sonic the Hedgehog.
|TOP 10 robotronic egg collections|
6. Lord_Scree - 2620 | 7. teh swabs - 2181 | 8. TastesLikeChicken - 2054 | 9. Do Not_uhm_I told ya - 1902 | 10. eusst - 1824
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings