Ring of increase damage
(In-game plural: rings of increase damage)
- dead mimic (conditionally, with wand in inventory or less than 3 days after the last wand exploded)
- This item can also be obtained by zapping a ring of aggravate monster or another Dungeons of Doom ring. This was the only way to obtain the ring before April 16, 2008.
- Before March 6, 2008, this item's enchantment was +5 melee and spell damage
- The description refers to a 1980s commercial from the Partnership for a Drug-Free America where a man walked in a circle in a white room repeating (approximately) "I do coke... so I can work longer... so I can make more money... so I can do more coke... so I can work longer...".
|ring of adornment | ring of aggravate monster | ring of cold resistance | ring of conflict | ring of fire resistance | ring of gain strength | ring of increase damage | ring of teleportation|
|TOP 10 ring of increase damage collections|
6. Yendor - 176 | 7. Howard the Duck - 174 | 8. Friznik - 165 | 9. TheBrent - 164 | 10. Nikademus - 159
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings