Ring of half-assed regeneration
When you're wearing this ring, you'll slowly heal over time. Sort of.
(In-game plural: rings of half-assed regeneration)
- The Daily Dungeon
- Second Chest (sometimes)
- Outskirts of Cobb's Knob
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item will occasionally restore 1 hit point after an adventure (combat or non-combat).
- Restores 0 HP about 2/3 of the time, and restores 1 HP the rest.
- Can be obtained as a reward for finishing the Wounded Guard Quest.
- Until November 11th, 2008, this item had a Mysticality requirement of 10.
- This item originally appeared in Krakrox the Barbarian, a Kingdom of Loathing predecessor, with the same name and a similar effect.
- This and its predecessor refer to spells, equipment, etc. in many fantasy games that regenerate HP in a frustratingly half-assed way.
|TOP 10 ring of half-assed regeneration collections|
6. Dill_Dough - 4428 | 7. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 2882 | 8. gottasing - 1893 | 9. Lillith - 1585 | 10. TheDotGamer - 1426
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings