Riff is a well-known player in the kingdom and a member of the dev team. He's also an employee of Asymmetric Publications, and responsible for writing content, including some of the most
annoying challenging puzzles in the Kingdom.
Among Riff's many contributions to the game are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and the following:
- The revamped strange leaflet
- The Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot familiar
- The Spooky Gravy Barrow quest
- Guild quests, including the revamped Nemesis quest and the ever-impending Fernswarthy quest
- Fifteen of the Tales of Dread
Before he wrote content, he won the Yeti naming contest.
Riff is also well-known on the forums, for his posts that disclose little game mechanic information and leave plenty room for speculation, as well as for his former approximately-yearly puzzle contest in the times of yore.
Contrary to popular belief, Riff does not have item-creation powers.
All of his familiars are named Spartacus, with a few exceptions. His Ghost Pickle on a Stick is called Brian, his Cocoabo is called Horsebird, his Squamous Gibberer is called Cthartacus, his Reagnimated Gnome is called Spartacustein, and his Baby Bugged Bugbear keeps its default name of snɔɐʇɹɐdS.
Riff can typically be found in Asymmetric's office, doing cool Riff things and eating canned chilli.
He is available online at minimumsafedistance.org.
- <3 <3 <3
- <level>-Point Palm Exploding Heart Technician
- <level>-Point Palm Exploding Salad Technician
- Dwarven Baby is too insane to Clean Self
- the Level <level> SHAMAN, baby.
- Mr. S. Driftwood, Esq.
- Uncle Tom Thumb