(In-game plural: rhesus monkeys)
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every 5th win with a Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot equipped
- Every 2nd win with a Comma Chameleon equipped (Sometimes)
- box of Familiar Jacks
- The "You got your monkey in my peanut butter!" refers to an advertisement for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, because "rhesus" is pronounced very much like "Reese's".
- "Never trust a monkey" is a reference to a Brak segment from Cartoon Planet. You can listen to the audio for it here: http://www.npzr.org/public/monkey.mp3. This phrase is probably derived from the advice "Never trust a junkie".
- Gummo was an original member of the Marx Brothers, but unlike the other 4 never appeared in any of their movies.
- It is worth noticing that the Monkey is a playable character in the video game Timesplitters: Future Perfect, and comes in four types, three of which are included in the Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot's name (there is no Pirate Monkey).
- The Rhesus monkey is just another name for the Rhesus Macaque, a species of monkey. It has given its name to the Rhesus factor, which is one of the elements of a person's blood group, or the positive and negative aspects of a persons blood type.
- This is a probably a reference to the Robot-monkey-ninja-zombie-pirate from this post of: Rob and Elliot.
|TOP 10 rhesus monkey collections|
6. the Mayor of Fuzzytown - 1337 | 7. GSrider - 1070 | 8. Pastahead - 399 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 389 | 10. BooWho - 270
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings