Now that you've gotten used to these glasses, it strikes you as kind of weird that they work way better when you're looking backwards.
(In-game plural: pairs of Retrospecs)
- Grants the combat skill Detect Weakness, a once per fight deleveling skill.
- While equipped, has a chance to drop 1 unobtained item from a previous fight during which Retrospecs were equipped:
- You look behind you and notice an item you missed earlier.
You acquire... something.
- Retrospecs appear to randomly select one non-conditional item that failed to drop after a fight, and then grants a chance to drop that item once in the next 10 combats with Retrospecs equipped (with no penalty for completing many combats without Retrospecs equipped), most likely with a chance dependent on the item's base drop rate (a missed item with a higher base drop rate will be more likely to be seen in retrospect than a missed item with a low base drop rate).
- Only one item is tracked at a time. Missing a potential drop and then also missing a second potential drop, either from the same combat or a subsequent combat with Retrospecs equipped, will automatically remove the first potential drop and only leave the second one available as a potential drop.
|TOP 10 Retrospecs collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings