Now that you've gotten used to these glasses, it strikes you as kind of weird that they work way better when you're looking backwards.
(In-game plural: pairs of Retrospecs)
- Grants the combat skill Detect Weakness, a once per fight deleveling skill.
- After completing a combat with the Retrospecs equipped, a non-conditional item that failed to drop in that combat will be selected. For the next 10 combats with the Retrospecs equipped, you will have an X% chance to get that item, where X is equal to the base drop rate of that item:
- You look behind you and notice an item you missed earlier.
You acquire... something.
- Only one item is tracked at a time. After completing a second combat with a missed item drop, the Retrospecs potential drop will be automatically replaced by the new item. If multiple items are missed in a single combat, the Retrospecs will select the first missed item, and then there will be a 50% chance for that item to be replaced by the second missed item, the second missed item has a 50% chance of being replaced by the third, and so on:
|Number of missed drops||1 missed drop||2 missed drops||3 missed drops||4 missed drops|
|Item chance||100%||50%, 50%||25%, 25%, 50%||12.5%, 12.5%, 25%, 50%|
- Is automatically pulled for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
"10432" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.