Repair the Elves' Shield Generator
Investigate the wrecked domed cities of Grimacia and Ronaldus and figure out how to re-activate the Hamburglaris Shield Generator. This quest begins upon first entering A Transporter Booth, which is accessed under the effect Transpondent from a transporter transponder.
- Adventure in the domed cities beating up survivors until they drop maps to their respective survival shelters. You will need at least two of each map.
- With a Map to Safety Shelter Ronald Prime in hand enter Deep Inside Ronald, Baby:
- With a Map to Safety Shelter Grimace Prime in hand, go Deep Inside Grimace, Bow Chick-a Bow Bow:
- After getting the four pieces, adventure in either Ronaldus or Grimacia until you encounter the adventure Interrupted, Girl and acquire a spooky little girl.
- With the spooky little girl equipped in your off-hand, adventure in either domed city. Avoid taking too much damage, or you may lose the girl and have to retry this "escort mission." After about 10 adventures, you will encounter the assembly team.
- With the E.M.U. Unit equipped, adventure in the Hamburglaris Shield Generator until you find the Big-Time Generator, which contains a version of Porko. Choose an entry location that will propel you to the target spot, and you will repair the generator.
Upon first adventuring on the moons:
- Explore Ronaldus and Grimacia to find out what happened to the elves.
After finding at least one map:
- Use the Maps you've found to search for missing scientists.
After finding a spooky little girl:
- Escort Axel around the moons.
After obtaining an E.M.U. Unit:
- Find and repair the shield generator on Hamburglaris.
- Congratulations! You've saved a few of the elves!
- Note that alien creatures appear in the domed cities depending on the brightness of their corresponding moon. Obtaining maps from the elven survivors is more expedient when the city's moon is darker, because fewer alien monsters will appear.
- Do the escort part in Grimacia because you may get some spare Maps to Safety Shelter Grimace Prime along the way. These may be redeemed for synthetic dog hair pills or distention pills. The maps are quest items, so be sure to redeem them before ascending.
- However, it is still possible to acquire maps after completing the quest.
- This quest cannot be completed while on the Avatar of Boris or Way of the Surprising Fist paths, since the spooky little girl cannot be equipped.