|With its nose so bright|
leads you to various foes
and gives you cool stuff
Increases Item Drops from Monsters
(Even moreso underwater)
Tracks enemies and retrieves new items from them
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Can breathe underwater|
- After combat while adventuring underwater:
- <name> performs an aquatic ballet recital, which is indistinguishable from regular swimming.
- <name> swims around in a figure-eight pattern, which is sort of like a dance for fish I guess?
- <name> does an elaborate tap-dance, but without the wooden floor or tap shoes or feet or not being underwater, it doesn't really sound like anything.
- After combat elsewhere:
- <name> performs a dance that you think might be from The Nutcracker, but it's hard to tell without music or legs.
- <name> does an interpretive dance that you guess is probably about the spirit of Crimbo? Or something?
- <name> either performs an energetic can-can dance, or flops around on the ground gasping for air.
- After combat with 11 of a guided monster:
- <name>'s nose glows extra brightly for a moment, revealing an item you hadn't previously noticed.
|You acquire... something.|
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name>'s light blinks festively beneath the Tam.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name>'s light blinks festively atop the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name>'s light shines diffusely (but festively) through the semi-opaque wax lips.
None. The Red-Nosed Snapper had no weaknesses
- Has a "(guide me!)" link in the character panel, taking you to Adjust Your Fish.
- When being guided towards a particular phylum, adds 2 copies of all phylum-aligned monsters to their native zones. These copies are only present with the snapper as your active familiar.
- After beating 11 enemies in a guided phylum, a special item drops.
- In the middle of January 2020, the haiku was changed slightly. The final line used to be "then asks them to leave".