Okay, so this isn't so much a yo-yo as it is two circular saw blades glued onto an axle (which is painted a lovely shade of rose) with a string wound around it. It makes playing with a yo-yo much more exciting than it usually is. Which, y'know, isn't hard.
(In-game plural: razor-tipped yo-yo-yo)
|1 spooky length of string||1 spooky toy wheel|
|You wind up and flick the yo-yo at your opponent, hitting him for 35-45 damage. Then the string gets all tangled up, and you get frustrated and throw the yo-yo away.|
- This item appeared on November 16, 2006 by zapping a yo-yo. Its release was likely due to a bug, since it had no description, and did nothing in combat.
- It became available on December 4, 2006 as part of Crimbo 2006.
- Unlike the yo-yo, this item is not zappable.
- The comment about it being painted a lovely shade of rose is a reference to Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses.
|TOP 10 razor-tipped yo-yo collections|
6. hotdeth - 7925 | 7. JEDII - 5637 | 8. jenrose - 3213 | 9. Skent - 2202 | 10. Dik - 1900
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings