Rat appendix chow mein
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
You wouldn't think rodent guts and Chinese food would make a tasty combination, unless you've eaten at some of the less-reputable Chinese places. In that case, you've probably already eaten something a lot like this, you just haven't realized it. So, y'know, you might as well eat this one - at least it's honest.
(In-game plural: plates of rat appendix chow mein)
|secret blend of herbs and spices||spooky mushroom|
|spooky stir-fry||rat appendix|
|rat appendix stir-fry||dry noodles||MSG|
|rat appendix chow mein|
|You chow down on the rat appendix chow mein. Good chow, man! Your mama would be proud!|
|(You gain 5 Fullness.)|
- See the chow mein page for a full analysis of the frabjousness that is chow mein!
- The item description and consumption text were changed on or before October 11, 2006.
- The previous description read, "You never would have guessed rat guts and Asian cuisine would go so well together. I mean, unless you've eaten at some of the Chinese take-out places I've eaten at. Or the places at which I've eaten, if the Grammar Police are watching."
- The old consumption message said, "You chow down on the rat appendix chow mein. The rat's mother would be proud, of how delicious her offspring turned out to be."
- On July 7th 2015, replaced with ratini.
|bat wing chow mein | knob sausage chow mein | pr0n chow mein | rat appendix chow mein | tofu chow mein|
|TOP 10 ratini collections|
6. whizdad - 773 | 7. Dogola - 473 | 8. ShadowsLight - 411 | 9. Poncho the Sane - 301 | 10. Point_Of_Star - 300
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings