Rain-Doh green lantern
(In-game plural: Rain-Doh green lanterns)
- can of Rain-Doh
- The Makes Spells Smell Worse enchantment adds an amount of Stench Damage equal to the highest damage from a single element that the spell does normally, to any spell cast regardless of its element(s).
- The extra damage is unaffected by any bonus stench spell damage you may have.
- Also displays this message in combat when you cast a spell: Your lantern bathes the area in a sick green light, and toilets the area in a sick green stench.
- If equipped in the Not Alone In The Dark encounter at Special Ops in the Bugbear Mothership:
- You raise your lantern and direct its feeble glow into the inky blackness...
- Jick clarified the functionality of this item in this post after a 6 June 2013 trivial update.
This item has equivalents for bonus spell damage aligned to other elements
- Prior to a trivial update on June 6, 2013, Hobopolis spell books triggered before this, so no bonus Stench damage would be applied, due to a bug.
- The item name and description are a reference to the DC Comics superhero Green Lantern.