| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|little red urchin|
sets your enemies on fire
but keep it secret
It's a secret to everybody
Ability: Attacks with hot damage.
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 6-10 MP +3 Muscle statgain +25% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Deals Hot damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message:
- <name> rolls up his tattered sleeves and hurls a fireball at your opponent, hitting them for X damage.
- <name> rolls up his tattered sleeves and hurls a fireball at your opponent, but it goes wide.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> winks at you from under the Tam O'Shanter, which is in turn under several other filthy hats.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does an old soft-shoe around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins at you from behind the Wax Lips, which look like they're starting to melt a little.
- The imp does damage based on how many people have it as their active familiar, with more imps being out decreasing the damage.
- Trying to name it "Tatter" automatically names it "spoiler". However, you can name it "Tatter" if you put a space following the name. It does not change how the name looks in combat.
- Naming it with "Tatter" as part of the name however, does not get renamed. E.g. Torn and Tatter'ed.
- When the imp was first released and discovered, it did damage based on how many existed. Riff has said that it acted as a 100 times more effective lime and lost 0.1 of lime for every one that existed, down to a minimum of 1 lime.
- The familiar description is a reference to The Legend of Zelda. Upon entering a room with free rupees, the message "It's a secret to everybody" is displayed.