Radio Free Foil
This is a shiny metal foil. It's good for swordfighting and for keeping leftovers fresh. If you smack somebody with it and they say "Curses, foiled again!", feel free to beat them to a pulp.
(In-game plural: Radio Free Foils)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Formerly gave the Shiny Happy Weapon intrinsic effect.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on February 17, 2008.
- "Radio Free __" may be in reference to Radio Free Europe, the broadcasting arm of the National Committee for a Free Europe. "Radio Free Europe" is also the name of a song by R.E.M. Radio Free Jersey is the name of Radio KoL DJ Amplitude's show.
- The intrinsic effect of this item is named after "Shiny Happy People", a song by R.E.M.
- A Foil is the lightest (and most common) sword used in modern competitive fencing. The other two are the Epee and the Sabre.
- The saying "Curses, foiled again!" in the item description has more than one possible cultural reference:
|Radio Free Baseball Cap | Radio Free Foil | Radio Free Pants|
|TOP 10 Radio Free Foil collections|
6. D L - 1 | 7. The Flying Guillotine - 1 | 8. peregrinekt - 1 | 9. Quisalas - 1 | 10. EPsonIC - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings