Radio Free Baseball Cap
Unlike the Orcish Frat Boy caps, this stylish headgear is completely free of the stench of repressed homosexuality. It was also a free gift, or possibly a prize, given to a loyal Radio KoL listener.
(In-game plural: Radio Free Baseball Caps)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Formerly gave the Radio Head intrinsic effect.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on February 18, 2008.
- "Radio Free __" may be in reference to Radio Free Europe, the broadcasting arm of the National Committee for a Free Europe, but is also a common title given to shows in many media (Radio Free Mars, for example, from Cowboy Bebop). "Radio Free Europe" is also the name of a song by R.E.M. Radio Free Jersey is the name of Radio KoL DJ Amplitude's show.
- The intrinsic effect of this item refers to the band named Radiohead, or possibly the Talking Heads song they named themselves after.
|Radio Free Baseball Cap | Radio Free Foil | Radio Free Pants|
|TOP 10 Radio Free Baseball Cap collections|
6. wumbology - 1 | 7. Rammerking - 1 | 8. Armak - 1 | 9. Cat_Killer - 1 | 10. Vodkadian - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings