| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Locations||Inside the Palindome|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
|Quest||"I Love Me, Vol. I", photograph of a dog|
This is one half of the feared Twins of Nas'Kar. They like driving fast, drinking cheap beer, and kicking your ass.
I tell ya whut, he just about lays down the smack on yer ass. Ugh! Oof!
Reckon he just about smacks y'all right upside the <leg>. Ooh! Ouch!
Well, that ol' Racecar Bob sure did just whack you in the <eye> with the steering wheel he's holding. Ugh! Ugh!
I reckon them Nas'Kar boys are just about the biggest pains in the neck in the county. Especially when they smack you in the neck, like this one just did. Ugh! Argh!
Racecar Bob calls Bob Racecar, his brother/cousin, over. Together, the two of them pound on you somethin' fierce. Ouch! Ouch!
I tell ya whut, he just about tried to kick y'all in the ass and missed.
Reckon he tried ta smack y'all upside the <foot>, but don't reckon he managed to do it.
Well, that ol' Racecar Bob tried to hit you, but you dodged him with a resounding Yeeee-HAW!
I reckon that Nas'Kar boy was too drunk on 3.2 to even get close to hitting you.
Now, that ol' Racecar Bob tried to hit you, but he tripped and fell over a nearby cliff. Looks like them Nas'Kar boys better grow some wings. Or at least start flappin' their arms (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 96-144 Meat (average: 120, stdev: 10.2)*|
|You acquire an item: enormous belt buckle (24.6% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: ketchup hound (? chance)*|
|You acquire an item: leather chaps (14.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: mesh cap (13.6% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: stunt nuts (29.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: folder (D-Team) (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: "I Love Me, Vol. I" (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: photograph of a dog (?% chance)*|
|You gain 36 <substat>.|
Occurs Inside the Palindome.
- The disposable instant camera gives a quest item when used against a Bob.
- Racecar Bob's attack and dodge messages are the same as Bob Racecar.
- Bob Racecar and Racecar Bob's images are mirror image of each other.
- Bob Racecar and Racecar Bob's names are also mirrored, letter for letter, since "racecar" and "Bob," alone, are palindromes in themselves.
- Racecar Bob began dropping the ketchup hound as of a trivial update on March 10, 2013.
- The image for this monster was changed on February 28, 2014. It used to be:
- The "Twins of Nas'Kar" is a reference to the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR).
- The "Twins" could also allude to the marketing gimmick used by the Coors Brewing Company, the Coors Light Twins.
- The last phrase, "Now, that ol' Racecar Bob tried to hit you, but he tripped and fell over a nearby cliff. Looks like them Nas'Kar boys better grow some wings. Or at least start flappin' their arms." is likely based on the voiceovers from the Dukes of Hazzard television show.
- "3.2" is a colloquial term for low-alcohol (and often cheap) beer. Though it may be hard to get drunk on 3.2 (as asserted by the Hot Buttered Rum String Band), it is quite possible.