Pygmy Bugbear Shaman
|Pygmy Bugbear Shaman|
Phat loot falls and stats increase
Using your magic
Increases item drops and stats after combat (using your MP)
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Staggers* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> casts a spell to dislodge some additional meat from your enemy.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> busts a disturbingly erotic move around the maypole. The air briefly glows octarine.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles extra wide with his wax lips. He looks so cute you could just strangle him.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- The amount of MP used is equal to half the Shaman's weight, rounded down (minimum 1 MP).
- In The Cake-Shaped Arena, the Pygmy Bugbear Shaman uses no MP, so the tiny nose-bone fetish is useless here.
- Without enough MP the Pygmy Bugbear Shaman will do either the Volleyball effect or the Fairy effect, but not both.
- In Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, octarine is "the colour of magic", an eighth color of the visible light spectrum that can only be seen by magic users (such as wizards and witches). A few of the books contain jokes about the sexual symbolism of the maypole, which explains the shaman's "disturbingly erotic" maypole dance.
- Ovaltine is a malted milk flavouring used to make a comforting bedtime drink.