Purple-frosted astral cupcake
This is a little imaginary cupcake with purple frosting. The sprinkles spell out "EAT ME", which strikes you as being overly pushy. I mean, you're not used to taking orders from cupcakes, you know?
(In-game plural: purple-frosted astral cupcakes)
- If you don't have a cupcake effect active:
|You eat the purple-frosted astral cupcake. It makes your blood feel weird. But, y'know, in a good way.|
- If you already have a cupcake effect active:
|Your stomach is still a little queasy from digesting a cupcake that may or may not exist in this dimension. You really don't feel like eating another one just now.|
- "Tiny Bubbles in the Cupcake" is a reference to the song "Tiny Bubbles" by Hawaiian singer Don Ho, which begins with the tag line "tiny bubbles in the wine."
- "EAT ME" being written on the cupcake may refer to the cake in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
|blue-frosted astral cupcake | green-frosted astral cupcake | orange-frosted astral cupcake | pink-frosted astral cupcake | purple-frosted astral cupcake|
|TOP 10 purple-frosted astral cupcake collections|
6. PurplePK - 3789 | 7. MeBad - 2200 | 8. Cupcakes of Hell - 1736 | 9. brent ObeRLin - 1500 | 10. EyeYam - 1392
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|blue | green | orange | pink | purple|