Protonic accelerator pack
This nuclear accelerator is an extremely dangerous piece of equipment. It's a good thing it was safely assembled by a trained professional with all of the proper nuclear materials handling clearances.
(In-game plural: protonic accelerator packs)
- After combat, if 50 adventures have passed since the last message, gives a message indicating paranormal activity in a specified location, where the next encounter will lead to a protonic ghost fight.
- The walkie-talkie on your proton accelerator crackles to life: "Paranormal disturbance reported in <location>."
- The 50 adventures do not have to be spent wearing the pack.
- Ghost encounters appear to be procedurally generated, seeded relative to Path number * 2 + Class number * 3. It is unclear how ghost selection is influenced by specific zones being locked off, and there may be an additional mechanism that reduces repeated ghost encounters.
- Against non-boss ghosts, grants the skill Shoot Ghost, which makes ghosts angrier and deal more damage. Using Shoot Ghost 3 times in one combat provides access to Trap Ghost, which insta-kills the target and grants +20 stat gains from the fight.
- While equipped, defeating non-protonic ghosts drop 1 psychokinetic energy blob after combat.
- Your protonic accelerator pack beeps to alert you to the presence of nearby residual spirit energy.
|You acquire an item: psychokinetic energy blob|
- Once per day, randomly drops an almost-dead walkie-talkie after combat.
- Your protonic accelerator whirs as its walkie-talkie falls off and a new one emerges from somewhere inside it.
|You acquire an item: almost-dead walkie-talkie|
- Once per day, the streams may be crossed with another player wearing their protonic accelerator pack, via a button at the bottom of their profile:
- You tap <playername> on the shoulder and gesture at your protonic accelerator packs. Then you both fire them at a nearby rock, intertwining your ion streams and creating an intense but localized nuclear reaction.
|You acquire an effect: Total Protonic Reversal|
(duration: 10 Adventures)
- Your protonic accelerator hums for a minute and then vents some nuclear waste.
|You acquire an item: rad|
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
|You acquire an item: protonic accelerator pack|
- Protonic ghost fights do not cost an adventure.
- Protonic ghosts drop 3-5 psychokinetic energy blobs, whether the pack is equipped or not.
- Defeating a protonic ghost with Trap Ghost combat skill gives an additional item. Using a ghost trap doesn't cause the item drop.
Location Ghost Item Type Effect Cobb's Knob Treasury The ghost of Ebenoozer Screege Mr. Screege's spectacles accessory +20% Meat from Monsters
Lets you find valuables after fights
The Haunted Conservatory The ghost of Lord Montague Spookyraven Spookyraven signet accessory So-So Spooky Resistance (+2)
+15 Stench Damage
+15 Damage to Stench Spells
The Haunted Gallery The ghost of Waldo the Carpathian Carpathian longsword weapon (1-handed sword) +20 Hot Damage
+20 Damage to Hot Spells
+10 to Monster Level
The Haunted Kitchen The Icewoman frigid derringer ranged weapon (1-handed pistol) +20 Cold Damage
Has a chance to briefly stun your opponent when you shoot them
The Haunted Wine Cellar The ghost of Jim Unfortunato Unfortunato's foolscap hat +10 Prismatic Damage
-2 MP to use Skills (in-combat only)
The Icy Peak the ghost of Sam McGee burnt snowpants pants So-So Cold Resistance (+2)
+10 Hot Damage
Inside the Palindome Emily Koops, a spooky lime Liam's mail shirt Damage Absorption +50
+2 Stat(s) Per Fight
Madness Bakery the ghost of Monsieur Baguelle smoldering bagel punch weapon (1-handed utensil) +10 Damage to Hot Spells
Spell Damage +5
The Old Landfill the ghost of Vanillica "Trashblossom" Gorton tie-dyed fannypack accessory +2 Prismatic Damage
+10% Item Drops from Monsters
The Overgrown Lot the ghost of Oily McBindle haunted bindle weapon (2-handed polearm) +10 Spooky Damage
+10 Damage to Spooky Spells
The Skeleton Store boneless blobghost fleshy lump off-hand item (shield) Maximum HP +20
Regenerate 2-4 HP per adventure
The Smut Orc Logging Camp The ghost of Richard Cockingham standards and practices guide off-hand item So-So Sleaze Resistance (+2)
Lets you censoriously lecture foes
The Spooky Forest The Headless Horseman ghostly reins off-hand item +10 to Familiar Weight
+2 Familiar Experience Per Combat
This item will disappear at the end of the day.
- Bonus Weapon Damage
- MP Regeneration
- Items from Monsters
- Muscle Modifiers
- Mysticality Modifiers
- Moxie Modifiers
- Critical Hit Chance
- Combat Frequency
|TOP 10 protonic accelerator pack collections|
6. AscensionsEatYourSoul - 1 | 7. Donavin69 - 1 | 8. Curbludgeon - 1 | 9. Jehanmandeville - 1 | 10. Xilundra - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings