Print screen button
Well, this is self-explanatory. It's a button you push, and it prints your... er, your screen?
(In-game plural: print screen buttons)
|You copy that floppy. I mean, monster.
- Failure: already possess a screencapped monster or monster is uncopyable:
- Will not copy another monster if you have a screencapped monster already.
- As mentioned in the item's description, this is fairly self-explanatory.
- Don't Copy That Floppy was an early anti-piracy campaign.
- On MST3K, Dr. Forrester would always tell TV's Frank to "push the button," ending the episode.
- Much to the frustration of all, the photocopier in Office Space never worked and only gave PC LOAD LETTER errors.
- Original Character Do Not Steal is a disclaimer that was used by some online artists to "defend" their "original" characters (and by original they mean highly derivative if not an outright recolor). Some artists started using it as part of parody and mockery of that first group, causing it to catch on as a meme
|TOP 10 print screen button collections|
6. kirByllAmA - 137 | 7. dune rune - 61 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 20 | 9. Donavin69 - 11 | 10. Pumpkinheadme - 8
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings