|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
This gigantic fly is gorgeous. I mean, if you were a fly, you'd be all about trying to break you off a piece of this thing. You're not a fly, but it's still pretty. Pretty ungodly hideous.
It flaps you in the <neck> with its giant, gossamer wings. Of PAIN. Oof! Ouch! Ugh! Ouch! Ugh! Ugh! Ooh! Ugh! Ow! Eek!
It gives you a big ol' fly kiss. Which, if you've seen enough Jeff Goldblum movies, means it spits acid all over you. Ow! Argh! Ow! Ugh! Ouch! Ouch! Eek! Argh! Ugh! Oof!
You should never see this message, sparky. What kind of crap are you trying to pull?
It somehow manages to miss you, which should never ever happen. Naughty boy. Or girl.
|You toss the spider web at the Pretty Fly, who immediately gets tangled up in it and falls out the window of the tower. Bye bye, fly.|
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
Occurred at The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs).
- This monster's combat weakness is the spider web, and by extension the really sticky spider web and really really sticky spider web.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: Man, you should never have stepped into that fly's parlor.
- Second hint: Y'know what flies hate? Spiders.
- Third hint: Oh, what a wicked web you'll have to weave if ever you're to defeat this monster.
- Fourth hint: I'll bet a spider web would make short work of that buzzing beast.
- Fifth hint: Maybe you should go to the Sleazy Back Alley and get a spider web.
- The name of this fly is a reference to the 1998 Offspring song Pretty Fly (For a White Guy).
- The name of this fly might also be a reference to the 1955 Charles Laughton film starring Robert Mitchum, The Night of the Hunter, in which a young girl sings a song called "Pretty Fly" about a... well... pretty fly.
- The Jeff Goldblum movie mentioned in the second attack listed is The Fly, a 1986 remake of the 1958 classic horror film of the same name.