This is an unpronounceable, yet palatable, blend of cheese curd and gravy. Mmm, curd.
(In-game plural: plates of poutine)
- Camp Logging Camp
- decent lumberjack
- Oot to Lunch (with ten-leaf clover)
- Outskirts of Camp Logging Camp
- poutine ooze
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (90 Meat)
|Even though you can't pronounce it, you eat the tasty poutine.|
|(You gain 2 Fullness.)|
- The line "Mmm... curds" was said by Michael Stipe of R.E.M. in an episode of The Simpsons. The line itself is a play on the common "Mmm"s by Homer Simpson, such as "Mmm... donuts" and "Mmm... beer".
- Poutine, commonly incorrectly pronounced "poo-teen", is a Québec dish made of cheese curds and gravy over french fries, and is mainly popular in Canada. The joke about it being unpronounceable refers to the Quebecois pronunciation "ˈputsɪn", which is a point of some contention.
|TOP 10 poutine collections|
6. KingDobbs - 62081 | 7. Dave T - 50000 | 8. Ulysse - 42038 | 9. Webley - 25716 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 13717
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings