This is a tomato that's been possessed by some demon or other. Don't listen to what it tells you about your mother -- that woman was a saint.
(In-game plural: possessed tomatoes)
- On use:
|You release the possessed tomato, who immediately begins enthusiastically haunting your opponent.|
- On that round and subsequent rounds:
- If one has already been used in the current fight (item is not consumed):
|There's already one possessed tomato on the loose. You probably shouldn't encourage these things to join forces.|
- This item, its image, and the use statement about not letting them join forces are references to the movie The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
- The line about "what it tells you about your mother" is a reference to what the possessed Regan says to Father Karras about his mother in The Exorcist.
|TOP 10 possessed tomato collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. caducus - 100 | 8. GKG - 97 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 90 | 10. Meester Slow - 85
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings