This is by far the best pike to come down the pike in a long time. It's a long, thick walking stick, tipped with a loving, detailed, and extremely heavy depiction of a common freshwater fish. It was forged in the misty mountains (or perhaps the foggy flatlands) by seven-foot tall dwarves and consecrated by Deep Fat Friars. It's clear, hefty, virtually indestructible, and undeniably badass. Jump up, touch your toes, and enjoy.
(In-game plural: plexiglass pikestaffs)
You leap into the air, grab your toes, do a somersault, and thrust forward with your pike as you land. You spear <it> for X damage. BAM! WHAM! POW!
You slash <it> with the razor-sharp pike at the end of your pike for X damage. BARF! WHAMMO! BOINK!
You smack <it> with the pike at the end of your pike. It's clear that the fishes are not so delicious, but actually quite painful. You do X damage. SOCKO! BAM! POW!
You spin your plexiglass pike pike, bonking <it> with the butt end and slashing with the sharp, fishy end for X damage. ZOT! WHACK! WHAMMO!
Your motives, as well as your weapon, are transparent as you hit <it> for X damage. BIFF! SPLAT! POW!
- As mentioned on a trivial update on April 15th, 2010, this item's name and type were changed from plexiglass pike pike and spear, to plexiglass pikestaff and club, respectively. Also, in the description, "razor-sharp depiction of a common freshwater fish" was changed to "extremely heavy depiction of a common freshwater fish".
- Before May 1, 2012 this used to give 10 extra PVP fights.
- The Misty Mountains is a reference to The Lord of the Rings books by J. R. R. Tolkien.
- The last part of the description (and the first hit message listed) refers to the "pike position" in diving and other feats of athleticism, wherein the diver reaches over and touches their toes.
- The quote about "the fishes are not so delicious" refers to part of the slogan for Goldfish crackers.
- The "common freshwater fish" is, of course, a pike.
|TOP 10 plexiglass pikestaff collections|
6. FatQuack - 21 | 7. SRO - 19 | 8. Tweeky - 18 | 9. Karl Marx - 18 | 10. warebar - 17
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings