|PirateRealm party hat||F 20|
|pirate shaving cream||F 100|
|bottle of dark rhum||F 100|
|bottle of extra-dark rhum||F 100|
|bottle of super-extra-dark rhum||F 100|
|PirateRealm guest pass||F 600|
|conquistador's breastplate||F 1,000|
|pirate radio ring||F 1,000|
|piratical blunderbuss||F 1,000|
|plush sea serpent||F 1,000|
|pirate fork||F 2,000|
|Scurvy and Sobriety Prevention||F 2,000|
|lucky gold ring||F 2,000|
|Island Drinkin', a Tiki Mixology Odyssey||F 3,000|
|Red Roger tattoo kit||F 5,000|
You have X FunPoints
- The crabsicle is unlocked on Crab Island.
- The pirate shaving cream is unlocked on Isla Gublar.
- The bottles of rhum are unlocked on Glass Island.
- The conquistador's breastplate is unlocked on Jungle Island.
- The pirate radio ring is unlocked on Signal Island.
- The piratical blunderbuss is unlocked by defeating 50 plastic pirates across all runs.
- The plush sea serpent is unlocked during Sail, requires a bloody harpoon while fighting the sea serpent.
- The pirate fork is unlocked after returning to Port Beginning with at least 150 grub.
- Scurvy and Sobriety Prevention is unlocked after returning to Port Beginning with at least 150 grog.
- The lucky gold ring is unlocked after returning to Port Beginning with at least 1000 gold.
- Island Drinkin', a Tiki Mixology Odyssey is unlocked on Tiki Island, requires a Mixologist first mate
- The Red Roger tattoo kit is unlocked on Temple Island, which can be reached by equipping all four pieces of equipment from Red Roger's reliquary.
- Unlocked content carries through ascensions.
- Points earned from previous ascensions can be used once a trip through the Realm is completed in a new ascension, even in Hardcore/Ronin.