Pink-frosted astral cupcake
This is a little cupcake with pink frosting. The sprinkles spell out "EAT ME", which makes you a little wary. It's not every day you meet a suicidal cupcake.
(In-game plural: pink-frosted astral cupcakes)
- Bad Trip
- Trippy Floating Head (Grand Moff Tarkin)
- Mediocre Trip
- Feeling That You're Being Watched
- Great Trip
- Higher Plane Serpents
- If you don't have a cupcake effect active:
|You eat the pink-frosted astral cupcake. It has a distinctly bacony aftertaste. Mmmm.|
- If you already have a cupcake effect active:
|Your stomach is still a little queasy from digesting a cupcake that may or may not exist in this dimension. You really don't feel like eating another one just now.|
- The name of the acquired effect is a variation on the saying "My spider sense is tingling", which is of course said by Spider-Man whenever his trademark spider sense tingles (i.e. alerting him to oncoming danger).
- The sprinkles that spell "EAT ME" are a reference to Alice in Wonderland, where Alice finds a cake labeled "EAT ME".
|blue-frosted astral cupcake | green-frosted astral cupcake | orange-frosted astral cupcake | pink-frosted astral cupcake | purple-frosted astral cupcake|
|TOP 10 pink-frosted astral cupcake collections|
6. MagFitch - 778 | 7. raynstorm - 403 | 8. MotherMary13 - 170 | 9. Pastahead - 161 | 10. SwordsRCool - 150
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|blue | green | orange | pink | purple|