- Bad Trip
- Trippy Floating Head (Grand Moff Tarkin)
- Mediocre Trip
- Feeling That You're Being Watched
- Great Trip
- Higher Plane Serpents
- If you don't have a cupcake effect active:
|You eat the pink-frosted astral cupcake. It has a distinctly bacony aftertaste. Mmmm.
- If you already have a cupcake effect active:
|Your stomach is still a little queasy from digesting a cupcake that may or may not exist in this dimension. You really don't feel like eating another one just now.
- The name of the acquired effect is a variation on the saying "My spider sense is tingling", which is of course said by Spider-Man whenever his trademark spider sense tingles (i.e. alerting him to oncoming danger).
- The sprinkles that spell "EAT ME" are a reference to Alice in Wonderland, where Alice finds a cake labeled "EAT ME".
"1628" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.