(In-game plural: pilgrim shields)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- November 2006's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Carries a variety of Muscle-friendly enchantments. Click for details! (Not equippable in hardcore.)
- From January 1 2007- January 3 2007 there was a bug where the pilgrim shield did not regenerate HP during non-combat adventures, but MP.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 20, 2008.
- John Wayne addressed people as "pilgrim" in several of his movies, most memorably The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
- A capotain hat with a buckled band is the iconic piece of headwear of the Puritan pilgrim settlers of Plymouth Colony, however there is little evidence that they actually wore them, due to the Puritan belief that there was no need for excessive dress at any time, including the attending of church services.
- The description also refers to the phrase bury the hatchet.
- The last line is a reference to The Pilgrim's Progress, a famous allegorical novel.
- Damage Reduction
- HP Modifiers
- HP Regeneration
- Bonus Weapon Damage
- Stat Gains from Fights
- Items from Monsters
|TOP 10 pilgrim shield collections|
6. Nuheen - 3 | 7. hagrid333 - 3 | 8. broke robot - 3 | 9. Hawkie - 3 | 10. Beebots - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
plastic pumpkin bucket
| pilgrim shield
| Succeeded by:|
yuletide troll chrysalis